Hits

Monday, August 16, 2010

Adventures in Hoeland?? Oh no

So rewind about 2.5 weeks and we find ourselves in Fayetteville.. Place: Friend's house Time: 11ish Scene: Watching tv & joking around.

"Hi how ya doin... doesnt matter", "Youre talkin to me like I cared to know who you are".... "This is Kevin"... "Hi, Im Adrienne"... And this folks is how it begins... You crack a few jokes you spark some interest and then you find yourself liking someone that supposedly is a H.O.E. This is the part where every fiber of your being says he is probably no good for you and yet you still find yourself uncontrollably intrigued by what may make him a bad boy. You ask yourself "Is he really bad? What's his sex like? Can I be the woman to make him want to change his ways?... This thought process is what I like to call, "Desirable Stupidity", because that fiber of your being is telling you dont get caught up because 9/10 you WILL get hurt. Yet you cant help it.. its like being on a diet and knowing you have no business eating that Cinnabon. The smell of it captivates you, the look of it intrigues you, and you hear it calling your name... THIS IS THE SAME EFFECT SELF-MADE MALE WHORES have on you... Temptation at it's finest, Id say.

Now, I have self restraint... I may have nibbled at the Cinnabon (literally), but I didnt devour it, mainly because of the thought of being on someone's roster just doesnt sit well with me... If you are into having sex recreationally, do what you do... but how do you take a man like that seriously.

In the midst of conversation with this knuckle head he tells me he wants to be in a relationship... HOW CAN YOU POSSIBLY believe someone like that? ACTIONS... if their actions match up to what they say then possibly they are telling the truth... you would think that would work... pfft NO!

Dealing with a male hoe is like reading one of those books where you choose your own ending... you have a good idea of where it could go... and of where you would hope it would go... So with that said which page do I flip to to see the outcome of this story.. or do I just close the book altogether?

No comments:

Post a Comment