Hits

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Fall Wish List

Ok you guys today Im going to try something new. I have a passion for fashion, I just never express it, so inorder to get myself back on track I want to share my WANTS & NEEDS with the world!

For the Fall I think the perfect fashion trend for my tastes are Boho Chic inspired clothing! My style crush is Zoe Kravitz.... She and her mother, Lisa Bonet.



Their Fashion Sense is so ridiculously comfortable and free, that I cant help BUT to be drawn to it! Imitation in this cas IS the highest form of flattery!  
Another woman that catches my eye when it comes to being Bohemian all year round is Nicole Ritchie. 
Im certain with a little tweaking and an pinch of personal style I will be able to take her ideas and make them my own for my fashion obsession! 
The biggest key to going boho is just being comfortable in what you are wearing, a simple outfit can be glammed up with big chunky jewelry like  an assortment of bangles or echocentric pieces. 


My fave website for this kind of jewelry is http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/index.jsp



BASICALLY.... LET THE SHOPPING BEGIN!!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment