Hits

Monday, August 30, 2010

Twin Powers Activate!

So this blog is just a little fun! I've been doing some research on my astrological sign, Gemini *raises hands in the air like I just dont care*. I know some people dont take it too seriously and others live and swear by their horoscopes, I just happen to find the humor and coincidences in what my sign says about me and how I really am. Now, I will give it this... whomever decided the characteristics of these signs was SPOT ON when it came to Gemini's, well as far as Im concerned.



I was born on June 16th so Im right in the middle, born during a summer month, but in spring. Let me quote some of these articles I found on Gemini's.
"With the Sun in Gemini, the urge for self-expression is strong. These natives are often just as interested in collecting information as they are in sharing it. Curious to a fault, Geminis have a finger in every pie."
If that aint tellin the truth, I dont know what is... My friends from college often called me the "Researcher", I had to know everything about everything and if I didn't know you better believe I was gonna find out. I often think of this as one of my positive qualities, because I pride myself in the fact that what I dont know, I will work to find out. Often times I thought that would be the field that I go into, research about relationships would be ideal.
"Often quite adept at fitting in with others, Geminis easily adopt the moods of those around them. They are friends to people from all walks of life, and are not easily intimidated. Their ability to detach themselves can make Geminis very objective and observant, but a little difficult to get close to. Although they often have many friends, intimacy doesn't come as easily to Solar Geminis."
 Quote pretty much sums it all up. Ever walk into a room and you just sense the mood in the air? Yea not only do I sense it, I either try to change it or adapt to it. I thought I learned it from moving a lot in the military with my parents, and it just has evolved into being this empathetic social person.
I love my sign and all that it seems to open my eyes to around me.

Does your sign speak volumes about you?

                          Live. Laugh. Love
                                  A. Bunny

No comments:

Post a Comment