Hits

Monday, August 30, 2010

Bunny Update

Being that its almost the beginning of September and I have NOT blogged except once for the month of August, I shall give an update. (Thinks to self.... "This should be brief")

Besides continuing my journey to employment, I have been combating the day to day hassles of my maternal influence i.e. MOTHER!! She and I have this *Snooty french accent* How do you say... "love/hate" relationship. Id agree if anyone said that her and I are like mortal opposites. She is the sun and I am the moon, literally (I like nighttime and she likes the crack of dawn), but I digress.... I am still fighting the daily battles of learning how to cohabitate with this woman... EVERY FREAKIN DAY IS A FREAKIN ADVENTURE... go figure! Vent much? See I told yall it would be brief... As I stop myself from pullin the hair out of my head... *smiles* Its alllllll gravy

No comments:

Post a Comment