Hits

Friday, July 16, 2010

Fitness Fun?

So yesterday my mother and I were playing this game I bought her for Christmas on the Wii. It was that EA Sports fitness game. I have played it like a total of 3 times prior to yesterday because it literally whooped my ass, and I was sore for days. Well not yesterday, I customized our workout to actually do things that I would find fun, like playing tennis, volleyball, and BOXING!! OOOOOH YEA, ladies and gentlemen I have found my punching bag!!! There was an actual punching bag on the game and I was done... Frustrations were let out and I was in video game HEAVEN *cue the the heavenly choir*!!


Well today, while lounging around doing what I do best, I was googling the net for some yoga inspired Wii games. When my search seemed to be going absolutley nowhere, I thought to myself......
"Why not look for a DVD workout, DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH!!!"
And in the midst of "Duhing" myself I had a pure stroke of Adrienne-esque genius!! WE HAVE THE FIT TV CHANNEL.. duuuuuuuuh (These duh's are quite amusing in my head)
So Im searching through the tv show lineup and low and behold I find myself A.......*DRUMROLL*.......... NAMASTE YOGA show! Im sure Im like the only one on the planet at this point who is utterly excited at the prospect of doing gym-free/class-free yoga in my living room... FOR THE COST OF CABLE.. lol (dont burst my bubble)


Needless to say I have not started yet, but oooh boy do I have every intention of gettin on that, especially since its recorded.... OH YEA!!, I also recorded bollywood belly dance... whoooo-hooo PARTY AT ADRIENNE'S!!! CUZ IM ON FIYA (ok cornball moment is over in 5....4.....3...2...)

Anyways I shall TRY to update my progress as much as humanly possible, THE FORCE IS NOW WITH ME!!

Live. Laugh. Love
A. Bunny 

No comments:

Post a Comment