Hits

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Starting Over


Sometimes I feel like I start my life over every time it goes wrong. I guess that goes for blogs too! Ever since graduation, I've been itching to start my life and yet I cant seem to get a running start at this thing! The economy is one reason this is becoming harder than ever, jobs are not where they need to be and I feel due to these circumstances I'm forced to go to grad school sooner than I had hoped. I find myself getting more and more irritated with living with others and dealing with their rules. It seems like I was born in the wrong decade. I just hope that the more I look for something worth having I will be blessed to have something of my own one day. Id hate to look up and Im 30 years old, living at home with my mother pretending to be something that Im clearly not! (See how passionate I am about this!)

I feel guilty for sitting up on the computer all day job searching and watching movies at the same time. SOMETHING HAS GOT TO GIVE!! Ill just take one day at a time, and pray that God will look out for me and have my back! Until then... ON WITH THE BLOGGING! 


Live. Laugh. Love
A. Bunny 

No comments:

Post a Comment