Hits

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Rainy Day Bliss


When do you feel your most relaxed? Are you the type of person that enjoys being alone or in a big crowd of people? Does a sunny day lift your spirits or do you prefer the calming rain outside the window?

I just wanted to blog about being in an utter state of relaxation. The most inspiring time to curl up with my Macbook and express myself is on a cool rainy day (I belong in Chicago). Today has got to be one of the most relaxing days I've had in awhile. It has been gray and cloudy skies, and for whatever reason, it just helps me get in a great mood (backwards I know). This is definitely not one of those entries that's gonna be about anything important. I just wanted to share the simple things in life that make you feel completely blessed.

  • A drop of rain on the face during a hot day
  • A cool breeze
  • Simple laughs shared with friends & family 
Maybe this post will inspire me to later do one on how to combat stress... I know we all have it! Ok people Now that my introduction to my relaxed day is out of the way... ON TO THE GOOD STUFF!! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment