Hits

Monday, February 25, 2013

Prospects and vision 2/25/13

Prospectively, I look at you...
You were a representation of an interpretation, my explanation...
Explanation to the very man I envisioned...
Another half of my conceptualized alpha and omega....
My heart strived to reconcile what had me in denial
I say... "I don't want this", but it's hard to (sigh)...
I MUST flee due to the emotions that over power me
I need to free myself of thoughts, that capture my heart

But what a sublime perspective we could have
If differences weren't the only thing you could grasp
Maybe God won't allow this union
This union of mind and soul
Without his approval it's out of my control
In this lifetime, at this moment, I want nothing more for this to be true

But for now mi amor, prospectively, I look at you

No comments:

Post a Comment